Saturday, February 9, 2013

Villanova Vs. Southern Florida

Ok, so this might be the last Nova game that I'll be going to this season...maybe one more, but who knows.  I will try to take more pictures this week, and go somewhere new and different.

I have never seen this grotto on campus before, to be honest I don't go around this part of campus often, but it looked sooo serene with the untouched snow.  I really like this picture.  


I love St. Thomas Church, we drive by it every time we go to visit, but this time we took the time to take a closer look and take some pictures.



I've always been drawn to religious architecture, it is one of my favorite things to photograph.






We had another great game.  We were ahead the whole game, it wasn't a close game at all, but it was great to see another victory!!!

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment