Sunday, October 19, 2014

Smiling in Savannah

Today was the final day of my vacation, and we decided to visit Savannah.
 I hope that my mother will have me for another visit, after this long walk through Savannah...
 I might have gotten my directions mixed up, and we walked up a few sets of stairs, walked back down a few sets of stairs...
 Thankfully my mother is patient, and we saw a lot of exciting things.  "What bear is best?" The Savannah brown bear.  :  )
 Beautiful door   :  )
 Another set of stairs, sorry Ma.
 Savannah's Old Harbor Light, which is a lighthouse...in the loosest definition of the word.  
 The beautiful Pirate House.
 Crooked window and door, a must see.
 The most relaxing part of the entire Savannah tour, was lunch at Tubby's next to the River Street Inn.
 We'll have to go back again.
Love Always, 

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment