Sunday, April 3, 2016

Day 1- Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto- Part 1

Hello Hello,

I have been silent on this blog for far too long.  I have a huge backlog of photos from my 2015 vacation and a ton of gorgeous photos from South Carolina, but my inspiration for editing photos today came from Kyoto.

I want on the most fantastic vacation to Kyoto this past month, a trip that I never thought I would be lucky enough to make and it exceeded all of my expectations.  I landed in Kyoto right in the middle of cherry blossom season and the heavy rains held off for three days.  I was beside myself.

I have to make a huge shout out to my father, a.k.a Pop, who has been my vacation buddy for the last seven years.  This was a huge trip for him and *gasp* we missed some amazing Villanova games back home during our two week trip, but he had a great time as well.  Love ya Pop.

This picture is from 6am, I could not wait to get outside and take a few pictures before the crowds defended upon Kyoto.

This part was right across from our Hotel.  I never got the actual name, but it was a lovely stretch of railroad tracks which were lines on either side with cherry blossoms.
There were a few other early birds, but it was relatively quiet.  

I am in love with these trees  :  )

Right now I am completely in love with this picture.  

More pictures will come.  I have been home with a week and am finally ready to edit these pictures.  

Love Always,

Meg





No comments:

Post a Comment