Saturday, April 21, 2012

Girls weekend

This weekend I went to visit one of my best friends Dominique and we had a great time.  I did not take a ton of pictures, and I didn't bring my professional camera, but I I loved some of my point and shoot pics.


We walked into an antique shop and there was an actual Shirley Temple doll, I can't imagine paying that much money for a doll...but I had to stop and take a picture.


The Antique shop had an amazing variety of antique cameras.  I loved this Brownie camera.  Maybe one day I will pick one up, but it seemed a little frivoulous as I probubly wouldn't take many pictures with the camera.


We were walking around Sandy Hook, New Jersey.  This was a great view of the river across the street from the beach.  


I love the beach, we didn't spend much time there, but I loved digging my feet in the sand.


The water was freezing, but it was just sooo pretty.


I have been pretty bad with posting in the past few weeks, but I am definately going to try to be more attentive to my blog  :  )

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment