Thursday, October 25, 2012

Post Jet Lag

It is hard to believe that it has been three weeks from my trip.  I really felt the jet lag as I assimilated back into daily life.  I can happily say that this week I finally started to feel like myself again.

I am going to continue to edit my Africa pictures, to be honest I edited all the pictures in the day of series in one day, I was really just rushing to document the days.  Hopefully as time passes I will be able to slowly edit each one, I'll be sure to post them as I work.

I am going to try to get out and take some more pictures this week-end.  Not quite sure where I am going yet, but hopefully I will capture some more of Maryland's amazing character.  In the next few months I will be moving to an earlier shift at work.  I hope that with the shift change I will be able to take more pictures during the course of the week.  My dream for this blog was to post daily...hopefully over time I will get there.  As always, this blog is a work in progress...as is my life  :  )

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment