Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Dinner


Today my father and I celebrated Christmas with a buffalo wing dinner, thanks to my mother's deep frier we cooked the wings like a well oiled machine.


We decided to use the franks redhot sauce's buffalo wing sauce recipe.  (with twice the hot sauce.)


Yummo, would you look at that lovely brick of butter!!!!


My mother always taught me that the secret to making good buffalo wings is to make lots of small batches.  By the time one set of wings were done, we would put the next batch in.  Delicious.


We ate each batch as soon as they were done deep frying, nice and crisp.  Just a quick dip in the sauce and they went straight to our plates.


I think that this is going to become a new Christmas tradition for my father and myself.  Merry Christmas!!!!

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment