Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snow Snow Snow

Today my big brother came to celebrate christmas with my father and myself, and we were blessed with snow.  I always appreciate snow more when I am not expected to drive in it.


I love when there is a fresh snowfall and everything is crisp and white.  The snow was untouched and perfect.



Of course Mr. Winks wanted to play in the snow, I love his little snow mustache.


This is my brother's dog Kaylee, she is much better behaved then my Mr. Winks.  She loves my brother and follows him around everywhere.  


I love her bright brown eyes.  So sweet.

The holiday season is coming to a close and work is about to get extremely busy....but I hope to spend some quality time with my beloved camera in the coming weeks.  

Love Always, 

Meg

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meg,

    I would like to invite you to participate on my photo project. I have launched Golden Hour 52 Weeks Project and would love to have other bloggers/ photographers to join for fun.

    If you are interested, please visit this link: http://sonishka.blogspot.com/2013/01/golden-hour-52-weeks-project.html

    Sonishka

    ReplyDelete