Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fall Foliage

Every few months I fall into a lull where I take a photography vacation.  This has been my photography vacation.  I could blame it on things getting busy at work, or the cold weather, or even day light savings time…but in truth I just needed a break.


But Fall just so happens to be one of my favorite seasons.  I love the changing of the leaves.  I love stepping slightly out of my way to crunch an especially crunchy looking leaf.  AN I love the smell of winter in the air, while the temperature is above freezing.


I'm going to try to get back to my regular posting timeline.  At least three posts a week, but we'll have to see.  Sunset was officially at 4:50pm in Maryland this week.  How is that even possible. 

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment