Sunday, August 31, 2014

Frogs, Dolphins, and Sunshine in South Carolina!!!

Day two in South Carolina was action packed. 
My mother and I started the morning with a mimosa and found a cute little frog.  I'm not sure if it is Seamus, the same frog that I saw year, but I called him Seamus anyway.
 He started out in the patio umbrella, but quickly made his way to the patio chairs. 

Next we drove to Palmetto Bluff, which is one of my favorite places.








 This is my favorite house, it is gorgeous.  





Next we visited the Hummingbird and Butterfly garden at lake somerset.  I have still never seen a hummingbird, but hopefully I will one of these days.  
I did see another bee.

 Finally we visited the Riverbend marshes.
 I could not have been more surprised to see dolphins, fishing in the marshes.  
I didn't even see this little dolphin tail flip out of the water in real time, I only saw it on my computer screen.  
What a beautiful day. 
Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment