Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Italy Day 2




This was the view walking out of our hotel to the main street.  I loved the beautiful flowers and foliage. 
This was the day before our tour started so we decided to walk down to the water to have lunch.  I loved how every corner had little statues and tributes to the Virgin Mary.  Like a little surprise around every corner.  The walk was magnificent.
This is where we settled for lunch.  I must say that we did get a tiny bit lost, but we found a bunch of charming little side streets.  This is a little summer fishing town, you can even see people sunning on the beach.
We ate right on the water, and I had the best oysters that I have ever had.  Hundreds of petite little oysters in a garlic butter sauce.  Yummo.

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment