Sunday, October 13, 2013

Brunch at Zoe's

A key aspect to a great vacation is amazing food, and my friend Dominique did not disappoint.  Everywhere we ate, the food was amazing.  But I must say that Brunch on Sunday was my favorite. 

 It's a small restaurant, only two-three waiters, but the food was beyond amazing. 

 I loved this cool coke machine, that we got to sit next to.  I love the light blue chairs, and we all loved our food.  This is a french toast, ham and brie cheese sandwich that my pal Dominique ordered. 

 And this is my amazing brunch.  Gingerbread pancakes, bacon, and chocolate milk.  This was the most amazing breakfast that I have ever had.  The pancakes were light, fluffy, and tasted strongly of ginger bread. Yummo. 

Great food, great friends, what more could a girl ask for?

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment