Monday, October 7, 2013

St. Anthony Shrine part 2

I took a ton of pictures of the exterior of the church property.  I love this statue of a Franciscan friar that greets every parishioner who drive up the driveway. 

 This is a picture looking out from the court yard, I love gates and doors. 
 This little cottage on the property was just sooo sweet.  I had to snap a quick picture. 
There is a grotto on the grounds as well.  It is very peaceful with the soft sound of a little fountain flowing.  Both Mary and Saint Bernadette have blue rosaries in their grasp, just like mine. 
 Here are some closeups of the statues, they are gorgeous.  
 Finally a small sundial.  There were so many benches and small tranquil areas to pray.  I am so glad I made the drive to Ellicott City on Saturday.  
Love Always,

Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment