Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hampden

After a long day, the best medicine is great friends, and not to brag...but I have the best.  My bestie Jess and I had dinner plans for tonight, and we got a surprise addition of our bestie Alaina.  All in all, it was a great night.  Happy moments, I am determined to document our happy moments. 


Cafe Hon.  I did not eat there.  I have to start with that.   It's fun to look at, and walk by...some may say they have good pie, but I do not eat there.  


But when you see a five foot elvis, it is a crime not to take a picture with it.  


Finally we ended the night with a bit of shopping.  I love these beautiful stained glass fish.

Today I am thankful for my wonderful family, supportive friends, and being employed. 

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment