Saturday, March 3, 2012

Blur, Blur, Blur: Photo Project week 3, day 1

Today I finally made some progress.  I went to an amazing Villanova basket ball game today, and I finally got some blur pictures that I am not embarissed to share.  I am finally getting a better understanding of where to set my shutter speed in floresent lighting, next step is sunlight.








This year I am going to continue to say no to any auto settings.  Whether I am using my point and shoot camera or my DSLR, I will set the aperture, shutter speed or both on my own. Without the crutch of auto mode, I know I will become more intune with my camera, big bertha.  :  )

All of these picutures were edited with Pioneer woman's colorized tool, except the first photo.  I love how it warms up the pictures.

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment