Saturday, March 31, 2012

Arthur's

Both my father and my mother were born in New Jersey, so several times a year I will make the pilgramage to New Jersey, to visit with my family.  This past weekend I was visiting with my Father's sister, my Aunt Susan.

One of the main staples of our trips is Arthur's tavern in Morris Plains.



My brother and I always used to call it "The Pickle Palace," they always have a ton of yummy pickles on the table.


I love the ambiance of the small tavern.  We had a wonderful lunch there today, and it brought back a lot of happy memories.


I have had an amazing trip, and was able to visit my Aunt Patty's grave before palm sunday mass.  It's hard for me to believe that it has been five years since her death.  Today I thank god for my amazing family.

Love Always,

Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment