Sunday, March 4, 2012

Serene Sunday

I loved seeing the Amalfi coast, this was the bluest water I have ever seen, but we really spent about a day driving through amalfi and walking through capri.






this is one of the moments were I wish I had writtin down a few notes to go with my photographs, but if my memory serves me, this is the road we traveled on to get to the top of Capri.  If this is actually a foot path, then imagine that the actual road looked exactly liket his.  Each turn had paint marks, where the travel buses had "kissed" the turns.  It was petrifying.


This is the silver effect, it can happen on cloudy days, this is not black and white, this was what we saw for about three minutes.





I can't wait til I get back to Italy one day, and I am soooo happy that I take so many photos to document my travels.  Looking at these pictures, I can smell the salty air, and I can feel the cool January breezes.  I can travel back in time, just by looking at my pictures.  

Meg


No comments:

Post a Comment